Monday, November 16, 2009

Lift Off to Bali

Tomorrow, November 17, 2009 I will be on my way to the southern Indonesian island of Bali. For years I have wanted to return to this part of the world, as I once lived in Thailand in 1970.

There are many reasons for going to Bali, but most especially is to return to a place with warm water, great waves and beautiful people to go surfing and live the life of an Oceanautic Adventurer.

I will be hanging out with my friend of 41 years, Mick Malone and his Balinese wife and child, Imme and Alexa. Mick and I have surfed many places in the world together and it will be great to see him again and rekindle the friendship and surfing.

My flight will leave Wilmington, go to Atlanta, then on to Los Angeles, Hong Kong and into Denpasar, Bali.

My friends.......I will continue this blog as a way to stay in touch with you and let you know how it all turns out. I hope you will find the future blogs and information interesting and fun to read.

Aloha for now.....

Robert Parker
Oceanautic Adventures

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cool way to stay in touch. I hope you travel safe and will keep us all posted on your adventures. Good luck and have a blast.

    ReplyDelete